Wow, May - August....think I missed a few months in there!
An interesting summer to say the least...
1. I wasn't very good at getting to the gym. We had quite a string of 100+ degree days here in Kansas and the hot temps didn't make me very excited about getting sweatier than I already was.
2. I am now permanently on payroll with Woodwork Manufacturing! Insurance will kick in October 1st. Looking forward to that!
3. No longer seeing Tony/"Miami". Easiest 200+ pounds I've ever lost! Too bad they weren't on my body!! Was a bummer for a bit, but realized he wasn't right for me! Now just single and trying to get myself into shape for when the REAL "Mr. Right" comes along!
4. I've had LOTS of stomach issues this summer! The fact that I haven't been good about watching what I eat hasn't helped that. I think there's a strong chance that I have problems with gluten. Will find out more when I have insurance and can go to the doctor. Sometimes I can handle bread, other times I can't.
So, as we near the end of the summer, I'm going to start focusing on my health again...how many times have I said that?!
1. I work in a city with a shopping mall. The last few times I was there, I walked by a place that offers a Fitness Hooping class. Might check into that. Anything to get myself back into doing SOMETHING! I've discovered that I don't do too well working out on my own...hoping to be able to fit some exercise classes into my busy schedule.
2. I need to convince myself that 1:00 AM is NOT bedtime! I've gotten into a bad habit lately of taking naps on Sunday afternoons. (Thus it's 12:25 AM and I'm STILL awake!) If I can get myself in bed no later than 11:00, I can get close to 8 hours of sleep since my alarm goes off at 6:30. (It's usually 7:00 before I get out of bed, though.)
3. I'm going to cut down on caffeine as much as I can. I've gotten better about not consuming mass quantities of Diet Mountain Dew.
So, I'll start with those 3 and see what happens!
Have a Marvelous Monday, all!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
F.R.O.G. (Fully Rely On God!)