Healthier Habits Lead to Lots of Improvements
Sunday, August 19, 2012
SparkCoach gave me this task today: "Blog about all the ways in which you've noticed improvements in your life since adopting healthier habits."
So I decided to tackle this with a list of just some of the improvements I've realized since following SparkPeople these past few years. Here it goes:
- Learned that I really like vegies
- Found new vegies that I never tried before, and liked them -- this gives me more to choose from
- Walk the stairs in my house without getting winded
- Finally got use out of my home gym equipment LOL
- Don't have to squeeze into too tight jeans
- Lower back does not hurt everyday!!! Should have put this one in the #1, 2 and 3 spots!
- Better posture
- More self-confidence
- Can workout longer and harder
- I'm stronger!
- Have a better assortment of clothes
- Sometimes get family to walk with me
- Help hubby more with outside work. I enjoy the extra exercise and no longer get worn out so quickly while doing it.
- Don't get winded walking up our long driveway
There are many more; but, this is a good sampling. I hope all my Spark friends are enjoying some life improvements through healthier lifestyles too.