I need to think of ANYTHING besides work for the next hour so I stole a health survey from TARANITUP- as always Tara is my sanity lifesaver
1. What did you eat for breakfast? Multi-Grain Cheerios / skim milk / strawberries
2. How much water do you drink a day? 8 / 9 cups
3. What is your favorite workout? High-intensity interval training (HIIT) - found I can do anything (as long as it's only for a minute! LOL)
4. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
5. What is your favorite vegetable? Cauliflower
6. How many calories do you burn a week? About 1,100
7. How many calories do you eat a day? I really try to get up to 1,300 - 1,400 but sometimes less :-(
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Carrot sticks, walnuts, almonds, apple & string cheese
9. What do you usually eat for lunch? Chicken / Turkey wraps or salads
10. What is usually for dinner? Fish, Chicken, Turkey (both my husband and I tend to not eat red meat) - and of course whatever I can find in the fridge!! :-)
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train? legs
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? arms
13. What is your least favorite exercise? Push-ups - that is why I set a push up goal this month so I HAVE to do them everyday!
14. What is your favorite exercise? Squats / TRX Band exercises
15. What are your "bad" food cravings? CHIPS!!! Put a bag of Lay's Sour Cream & Onion in front of me and I am DONE!
16. What is your go to workout song? Kelly Clarkson - Stronger / Nicki Minaj - Pound the Alarm
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements? No
18. How often do you eat out? Once a week - Subway
19. Do you eat fast food? Subway
20. How do you stay motivated? I am a visual person. So once a month I put on a pair of size 14 jeans that I was barely squeezing into when I started this journey in April 2012. I really take in how much room there is now that I am getting into a size 8!!
21. Who is your biggest supporter? My SP besties - without their encouragement I would have quit 2 weeks into this!
22. How much weight have you lost? Since starting my healthy lifestyle on 9/13/11 (almost 1 year ago) - 28.5
23. How did you determine your goal weight? I used the BMI chart and what weight I would feel comfortable getting to.
24. Do you have a gym membership? I take workout classes at my local rec center but I do not pay a membership. You just pay for the class and it usually runs 4 / 5 weeks twice a week.
25. How often do you work out? 5 / 6 days a week - I try to rest 1 day but some weeks the rest days jump up to 2 ;-)
26. How did you find Spark? After another unsuccessful attempt @ Weight Watchers I googled - free weight loss websites - found this - and the rest is history.
27. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6 / 7
28. Are you a morning or night workout person? Night / Afternoon
29. Do you have a "cheat" day? Yup - sunday - my husband and I watch Nascar and during the races on Sundays I allow myself to have veggies (not the cheat) and ranch dressing. Not the "low fat" ranch dressing I am talking Hidden Valley REAL dressing LOL
30. Do you drink soda? I try not to - Coke Zero is my nemsis and often tries to get me to join the dark side :)
31. Do you drink alcohol? Probably once a year @ Christmas dinner my family will have some wine. Besides that we usually don't drink.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark? The AMAZING Peeps!!
33. What do you not like about your body? Wow - that's a loaded question! Do you have 20 years for my answers? ;) - I would say my tummy area.
34. Do you have a workout buddy? I have bonded with some of the women that take my workout class twice a week so I am held accountable to go to class which helps.
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle? My relationship with my husband (if you catch my drift) - couldn't be any better right now
~~ It really is true. You really have to love yourself first before someone else can.