First day of school
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Keeping to my goals was ok until it was time to drive home. I ate my apple before i started my 1 hour commute, But I needed sugar and fast. I was weak and ended up ordering a large Dr Pepper. I didn't finish it but none the less I was weak.
1. Record daily Blood Pressure ~121/77 I am pleased with my BP today
2. log daily on nutrition tracker ~ completed
3. walk 6000-10,000 steps per day. (reward for days over 10,000)~ 9615, I may walk a few laps around the pool just to get 10,000 for today
4. Strength exercise 30 minutes per day (a real challenge by its self) Nothing
5. Start each day positive , even if I get stressed at work I will be kind. I started my day greeting my new students with a smile. And I am Learning all of their names to make them feel evtra special!
6.personal time for crafting sewing or reading 30 minutes each day~Nothing
4out of 6 completed I will work on these goals again tomorrow.