Wednesday, August 15, 2012
SparkCoach challenge today is about Goals. The longer I do the SparkCoach stuff, the more I am appreciating it. It's been awhile since I really took the time to map out all of my goals. The last time I really really focused on it was back when I wasn't even sure I could lose weight. The knowledge that I can is amazing.
I still struggle with Medium Term Goals, especially since achieving these is when I want to reward myself. Any feedback anyone has is welcome and appreciated. So here goes my goals.
This goes back to the vision I posted a day or so ago, but these are my goals for how I will be my fittest and healthiest self.
1. I will be confident ordering healthy options at restaurants, prefer fresh foods to others, and regularly impress people with my healthy cooking.
2. I will be fit, loving exercise, and achieving goals.
3. I will take active vacations, seeking out new adventures.
4. I will walk into cute boutiques and know that while things might not look good on my body, I will find something that can button/zip/etc.
5. I will be strong, physicall, mentally, and emotionally, and regularly challenge myself to keep growing.
6. I will have ran a marathon, biked 100 miles in one day, snowboarded down a real hill (not the bunny hill, climb the rock wall at my gym, be able to do a pull up (well multiple pull ups), and be able to do non-modified push ups.
1. Run the 10K on Thanksgiving (and beat my PR of 1 hr 31 min).
2. Drop weight in 25 lb increments (get under 250, then under 225, then under 200, then around 175)
3. Do 100 push ups
1. Track all food consumed every day (even when I eat poorly).
2. Achieve a weekly deficit of 7,000 calories (or approx 1,000/day)
3. Complete 100 pushups training program (starting next week)