Doing Good but can do Better!
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Today was a slap in the face reality check. I got a part-time job that could lead to a long term CI position within the next few months. With that being said, I needed to get new clothes for work. I had been working out and eating right but when i tried on some clothes and didn't fit like I wanted them too:
BOY was that a let down. I got sad and temporarily depress and said to myself, " I must have been bigger than I thought I was." I wanted to stop and quit but I have been an inspiration to all my full-time job co-workers and some family members and yet, I wanted to quit. It hurts so bad that I even allow me to get this big.I am not feeling this.
So. I had to go back to my roots and read some motivation stories and find that inner me that wants to do better and not settle for good.
1. I must and will push harder.
2. I will continue to log my meals and see where I can improve.
3. I will de-stress about my weight and take it one day at a time .
4. I will set up goals and follow a plan.
5. I will find me inside this fat body and pull me out with a happy face.
6. It's ok sweety, no one can stop you but you, so what are you going to do?
WIN..WIN...WIN..WIN..I AM GOING TO WIN THIS WAR " FAT-V's-FIT"