Thursday, August 09, 2012
1. The scale and I are just not on friendly terms these days - no matter how many lbs I lose, I regain those plus more regularly.
2. Have yet to reach my goal of a gym visit a minimum of 3 days a week - usually make 2 days
3. Haven't even instituted a regular strength-training routine - very hit and miss here
4. My Daily Walk happens usually only 5-6 days/week - not exactly 'Daily' - and sometimes not even the full 30 mins - ankles just complain too much sometimes
5. Almost NEVER eat within my calorie range - only 2 days in July
And yet, this month's measuring reflects a full inch lost in the hips, .5 an inch lost in the butt (yes, I measure each separately) and .5 an inch lost in the thigh....
....and today, I SLIPPED INTO A BLOUSE I HAVEN'T WORN FOR A FEW YEARS!!! While not the loosest thing I own, it does not pull even when I sit - it is actually ever so comfortably, slightly loose over my less-bulging stomach !!!
. . . and so, I celebrate. . . .
Ur Spark Neighbor, Dolly 8-)