Thursday, August 09, 2012
8# & 5# for 10 minutes -
30 minutes and reached 4.0 incline -
10 minutes recumbant bike level 4
Still was feeling a tinge of discomfort from the sciatica but prayer and a press got me through it.
On to my weigh-in 278.4 which is a 1.3# gain! My positives on this:
1. It's day 51 of my journey and I haven't quit despite the scale
2. I have only missed one day of my M-F workout schedule in these 51 days
3. My stomach is my problem area so I took out my tape measure this morning (although pre-mature) and since July 27th I've loss 2 inches in my top belly area and .5 inches around my waist!!!
4. I'm not where I use to be but I'm on my way to where I want to be
5. I started out only being able to exercise 15 minutes now I exercise 45-75 minutes every day. Change since May 2012 to now
So I'm not focusing only on what the scale shows - I see that progress is being made by the loss of inches and my stamina. Like I said yesterday - when my stomach starts to change I know I'm on the right road.
I chalk the weight gain up to me fasting. Hey I say as long as I keep doing what I'm doing (moving my body) that eventually when I can go back to eating - the scale will come into agreement. Like we read so often it's a journey, it's a lifestyle change. As with anything it takes time to get things right. I'm changing me.... one moment, one day and one step at a time.