Learning by Teaching
Wednesday, August 08, 2012
Do you want to know a great way to REALLY learn some subject matter?
1. Pass it on to someone else.
2. Volunteer to teach others.
3. Put your heart and soul into your lessons.
4. Be the best teacher that you can be.
5. Learn something new every day.
Last night I was the presenter at the AMC Highland Center. I thought that I'd be teaching children, but most of my audience was over 60. I adjusted my lesson "Give a Hoot about Owls", and enjoyed myself. About 20 people turned our for the multimedia presentation, that lasted 90 minutes.