Last week was a little rough. It was month end at work so I was working 12-15 hour days, so needless to say it was not my finest week. I was holding on to the wagon. One foot on and the other one dragging behind. Oh well... at least the wagon is still moving forward.
Here is my update for last weeks goals.
1. Exercise 5 times this week- Turn up the intensity
I worked out Sunday and Monday and then the loooong hours started and I was to busy and tired reach my goal. We had to close our month in 4 days instead of 7 so not much choice.
2. Get more sleep- 8 hours per night.
Well, what can I say.... The night owl in me is very persistent.
3. Prepare my meals the night before, don't go over my calories
I was a bad pussy cat last week. I didn't track my calories on Friday and Saturday and I ate some things I shouldn't have.
4. Lose 2 pounds
Since I didn't do what it takes to get there I didn't reach my goal :( I did lose a half of a pound.
5. Take a full body picture of myself and post it. (This gives me anxiety just thinking about it
whelp.... hum I didn't do that either. I did post the wedding pictures from June 30th that made me cry for 3 days because I am so embarrassed about them. So that kind of counts right?
Well I'm not proud of how I handled stress and life last week but it is now behind me. Hopefully next month I can handle the work stress a little better.
So here are my goals for this week.
1. Get more sleep: 7-8 hours per night
2. Work out 5 times this week and make it intense
3. Lose 2 pounds
4. Take a full body picture of myself and post it
5. Put together and post a picture of my goal outfit