This Week's Mini-Mini Goals
Monday, August 06, 2012
I'm keeping last week's goals around (no weighing until next Sunday, no tearing myself down (rephrased: actively building myself up), make sure to move during the workday), but because they're things that used to just be part of my daily life I'm adding more mini-mini goals for the week:
1. Come up with a new plan for lunch - I am so incredibly tired of what I have been eating that I either have to choke it down or eat an hour late so that I'm starving and would eat pretty much anything.
2. Go out with friends twice. I think I have this planned already, but I'll make sure it happens! (Backup plan: go out twice all by my lonesome and make even more new friends.)
3. Deal with my closet...I hope to clean my whole house because I have been putting that off for a long time and that's really not like me, but I have to at least get the laundry out of the basket and onto hangers so it won't take me 30 minutes to get dressed. This will also give me a chance to put aside the things that are way too big now.
There are a million other things I want to do, but this will have to be enough commitments for the week on top of:
- 4 zumba classes
- 1 more yoga class (I am SO sore from the one yesterday even though I'm the one who requested hip openers)
- 5 days of Ripped in 30 (finishing week 1, starting week 2)
- 2 belly dance classes
- salsa dancing at least one night but I think three? two? We'll see.
- making sure I get at least 1450 calories a day because I can feel myself wanting to revert to not eating enough and I'm way too close to my goal to let that happen
I broke in my new salsa shoes Saturday night and learned that they are truly the missing link in my turns, but during the process I failed to notice that they were causing some serious blisters on my toes. Between that and the post-yoga soreness, the hobble I'm rocking today is quite attractive.