What I have noted with my cravings for sweets part 2
Saturday, August 04, 2012
Sorry I haven't been on Sparkpeople the last couple of days. I have been very busy. But, I have found another time when I crave sweets. If I don't eat before I go shopping, I have a tendency to eye all the sweets at the grocery store, sometimes giving in and buying them. I have also came up with some solutions on what to do when I am having those cravings. Here is my list:
1. Whenever I feel bored or tired, I need to stop myself and ask," Why am I looking in the cupboards?" " Am I really that hungry?"
2. Another thing I could do to keep from eating too much in the evenings is to try to distribute my calories throughout the day and try to incorporate a morning and evening snack.
3. Try to find recipes where I really don't have to eat a lot of or any bread so I can cut down on sugar intake.
4. Plan a menu for the week and try to prepare my daily meals the day before or pick a day in which I make all my meals.
5. Eat before I go shopping.
6. When school comes around, as soon as my school day is over and I am at home, instead of turning on the TV and chowing down, I can go for a walk to help me deflate from the day.
So far, those are my solutions, if anyone would like to share some advice I am more than happy to take it. I hope everybody is having a great weekend!