Day 13--Time Out for a Little Gratitude
Thursday, August 02, 2012
I thought I would take a moment to think about the things I've grateful for today:
1. A loving husband who not only loves me but likes me...warts and all.
2. Three beautiful, healthy children who shower me with unconditional love no matter how much of a grump I can be sometimes.
3. A job that utilizes my skills and talents.
4. SparkFriends who help keep me motivated on this new healthy lifestyle journey.
5. Two new books I'll be able to read this weekend.
6. 100 calorie snack packs for when I need a little chocolate sweet tooth fix.
7. A hot shower, comfy pajamas and fresh clean sheets on the bed.
8. Sitting on the back deck, watching the sky turn pink as the day is ending and feeling a cool breeze.
9. The calm and quiet of the morning before everyone else awakens.
10. Just to be alive!!