ok. First the good things:
I'm much better. Thanks for the lovely words from all of you.
The last couple of days had been very busy. I had to start work at 6 am and after (paid) work, I had to work at home until 10:30 pm. So I'm a bit exhausted.
But I managed to stay in my calorie range.
which brings me to my next topic.
Beginning of july I made a list. For goals I want to archive.
- run 3 times a week. ---> failed. Cause I had some knee problems. But in the beginning I was pretty good. And happy with myself
- swimming once a week. ---> failed. It was too hot and the lido was overcrowded.
- 1 times a week skating ---> failed. Cause of the knee.
- stay in my calorie range ---> passed
- eat 3 times a week vegetarian or vegan ---> passed
- drinking 1 extra bottle of water every day ---> well. I did it 90% of the time. So I'm happy with that.
- use the spa in the gym once a week ---> passed
- writing 3 times a week ---> failed
- blogging ---> done
- finishing a knitting project ---> nearly done.
Lose 2 pound ---> failed I did not lost a single gram.
So I won't have a big clothes shopping when we are in England. I still need a couple of things like extra sports bra or trainers. But I expected more from me.
I managed to sew my daughter a hip bag for the days with her in London.
Even if I do not want her to lose, I felt much better if she has a mobile and some money (and a tissue) with her ;) the belt could be adjusted.
And I sew some hot packs for the kids of my friends. 3 girls and one boy.
They are filled with rap seed and could be warmed in the oven or microwave.
So tomorrow we will leave and I'm back in 2 weeks time.
I hope I will be able to start running again and be able to eat proper. I packed my spelt flakes and my hemp protein powder with me ;)