Most weight related, some not so much...
1) track points daily, and faithfully.
minus 1-2 days when I was super sick, I feel I really did this well.
2) Continue with DDP Yoga 3 times a week.
I tried, but somehow 3 times a week was just really hard for me to manage.
3) Continue blogilates workouts at least 2-3 times a week.
Even when I am slightly under the weather, Cassey has short workouts that I can usually work into my day somewhere
4) Lose 5 Lbs over the next month.
I lost 0.6. It is a serious kick in the pride. I am not sure where I am in my journey, but stuck seems to be the best way to describe it.
5) Work towards 8 hours of sleep.
6) Wash the giant mountain of clothes no one wears, and make a serious run to good will. I put a dent in it, and 2 giant bags to good will...but there is still more to do.
7) A solid summer cleaning of the master bedroom and master bathroom, and guest room. Master bedroom and bath were both done...guestroom is still a disaster, but slowly.
Looking at it overall, I think its kind of a wash. I have things I need to work on, and hopefully I can figure out a way to do it. I think my main issue is that I am putting a ton on my plate. I may need to tweak it. Monday through Wednesday I am working at least 10.5 hours a day, and then 8 hours of Thursday. I have Friday off, but I am just exhausted by the end of that work week. Add to it that I work normally 12 hours of urgent care another day that week...it just feels like my life is becoming work, which is just not healthy for my well being. I'm just not ready to say no to helping people out.
1) Continue tracking every day
2) Seriously working on DDP Yoga 3 times a week for stress relief and flexibility
3) Blogilates 2-3 times a week
4) walking 3 times a week to hopefully get back into wogging
5) Losing 5 lbs this month
To accomplish this, I am going to try to sneak a workout somewhere before the end of my work day-either a pop pilates workout before work or during lunch. I then plan on using the walk to decompress after work, and maybe use Yoga as a way to decompress as well. I am going to keep working on my points/calories, and just keep plugging away.
On one wacky note though, I did lose 1 inch in my waist, 0.5 inch in my hips, neck, and thigh, and an inch in my upper arm. So...maybe muscle? Not sure, but overall, it is pretty cool.