just checking in
Monday, July 30, 2012
Good morning all. Just checking in today, i think after a long while. Have been visiting SP over the past couple of months but not really as much as i would like. In the past couple of months have worked on a diet that finally seems to have worked for me. After receiving a rude shock at my brothers wedding where everyone assumed i am due for our second child because of the extra 60 pounds i was carrying i just decided it was time to take charge and hold myself accountable for my health and how i lead my life. i have lost 30 pounds since and now when my resolve seems to be staggering. The chocolate binges are going up, and so are the dinner acceptances. Thought it was time,before things really get out of hand - to re commit myself here at SP. Want to do this by being thankful for certain positive outcomes -
- I am grateful that i could lose 30 pounds in 4 months
- I am glad i am more active
- I am glad i dont have any more backaches
- I am glad i seem to have more clarity in my thoughts, the fuzz is gone
- i am glad i can fit into my pre pregnancy clothes
- glad that all my tests - sugar,liver function,keratin, cholestrol are normal
- Glad i am writting this!!
Thanks for all your support!!