Another 50 question Blog
Saturday, July 28, 2012
STOLEN FROM ANOTHER SPARKER :)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, but I don't have a middle name per family tradition.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Sunday, I usually have an abundance of emotion at church.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes, it's plain and easy to read.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or Roast Beef.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes two teenage girls.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I used to, but something about having teenagers takes the fun out of it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Depends, for fun- No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Quaker cinnamon squares.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
When I wear my hiking boots yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes! Kelly means warrior after all. I know I'm emotionally strong, and physically strong too even under all this fat, I surprise people.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla, simple and versatile. But I like most ice cream so much it's my kryptinite. I just stay away from it if I can.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Probably their body language. I'm not really conscience about it though. Sometimes I'll see some stranger and think they could really use a hug or kind word.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, too many bad shades of pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
This is a tough question. Obviously there are physical changes I'm trying to make, but also I procrastinate, and can be quite selfish and stubborn. Things I feel like I'm constantly working on.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
A husband. Not my ex. This is more about the idea of a partner that helps you through life, I miss having that partner. I miss my Father too but I made peace with that a long time ago, no I miss having a life partner the most.
18. ANY TATTOOS?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm barefoot at the moment
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Rain and Thunder (and a box fan)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bleached Whites- reminds me of my great grandmother.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Survey call. But the last person I know who I talked to was my brother.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Either would be good. Seclusion would be important. If in a mountain hideaway, I'd prefer and evergreen forest. If in a beach house I'd want it right on the water.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Dance. Okay the Olympics are good too.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dirty Blond, light brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Sometimes blue but usually a greenish color.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, I used to. But with kids it was just easier to wear glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
The House Chicken at New Yen Chang's in Stockton CA. So Awesome, I really miss it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall, okay winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I can only pick one? Blackberry Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream... Mmmm
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio gets better results but I prefer strength training.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
I don't own a tv so I would have to say computer... But you can watch tv on the computer... So confusing...
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Alphabet of Dreams by Susan Fletcher. My favorite author at the moment though is Patricia Briggs.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My finger, haha. Laptops don't have a traditional mouse pad, but the other computer has a poem I wrote on it (I won a poetry.com contest and got a mouse pad as my prize)
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My teenagers and I laughing together.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I sing, I'm a second Soprano with a 2 octave range. I can sight read the right hand on the piano. Considered a Music major, before deciding to go into psychology.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
CA Bay Area
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I'm not sure. It's a really weird purpley tan color.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?