Thursday, July 26, 2012
I "borrowed" this list of questions from a fellow SparkPeople team member.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes ~ My parents were originally going to name me Stephanie. My mom was a teacher and one day got a new student whose name was Tiffany. Mom instantly liked the name, went home and asked dad what he though. He liked it too. Therefore, I became Tiffany instead of Stephanie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Today ~ I was listening to the radio and the song "Riding With Private Malone" by David Ball came on. There hasn't been a time I've listened to the song and not cried.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, especially my printing. I get a lot of compliments when I print. When I take my time I also like my cursive.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope, hopefully one day though. Right now I spoil my best friend's kids.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'd like to think I would. I try to be fair with everyone, open-minded, and non-judgmental. I also have a good sense of humor and like to laugh.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Nooooooo, never. Did ya catch the sarcasm? ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never ever! I am afraid of heights. Well, actually, it's the falling to my death that I'm really afraid of. Due to that, bungee jumping just wouldn't work out.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Yum, could eat the whole box (which is why I hardly ever buy it).
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope, only untie them if I can't slip them back on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically ~ Yes. Mentally/Emotionally ~ Working on getting there.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I have a three way tie between chocolate with peanut butter swirled in, extreme moose tracks, and black raspberry.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I notice how people interact with others ~ whether they are polite and pleasant or rude and obnoxious.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink ~ It didn't use to be, but now it's pretty important. My great-grandmother, grandmother, and mother have all had breast cancer.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I really don't like the fact that I am overweight. I also don't like the fact that I am still struggling with negative self talk.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My (maternal) grandpa. We were extremely close.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I've never heard of Paul McKenna?
19. ANY TATTOOS?
Yes ~ I have a palm tree with chinese symbols on both sides. I love palm trees. They are beautiful and strong. The symbols stand for peace and serenity. It reminds me to have peace with the past and look for serenity for the future.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No socks right now. I'm barefoot.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Bob Evans ~ cup of Cheddar Baked Potato Soup and the Farmhouse Garden Salad
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I'm watching Rookie Blue on ABC.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
either a teal or turquoise ~ something along those color lines
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
coffee and chocolate
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NASCAR Racing and college football
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
My birth certificate and driver's license both say blue. However, I think they are more gray.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, but I do wear glasses.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Do I have to pick just one? I make a mean Chicken Marsala (if I do say so myself) so I'd pick that.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I like to watch scary movies, but most of the time I'd rather watch movies with a happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Letters To Juliet
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black with turquoise flowers
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
neither ~ Fall is my favorite season.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends on who they are from.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Once again, do I really have to pick just one? If so, I'd have to say my mom's pumpkin pie.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Both ~ It just depends on the mood I'm in.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both ~ Most of the time I'm multitasking with the two.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
My sister just wrote a book that she wants to get published. I am reading it to proof read for her. After I finish with it I want to start on the 50 Shades trilogy.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I love to hear an infant giggle.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
When I graduated from undergrad my family and I took the RV on a cross country trip. Along the way we saw the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Salt Lake, Reno, Las Vegas, and Lake Tahoe. I have also been to the Bahamas and Mexico. However, from Ohio the RV trip was the farthest.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm not real sure. Maybe creating things with crafts??? To steal an answer from the person I borrowed this questionnaire .. I can drive a stick shift without any problems. Oh, and I also know a lot about NASCAR and and other sports. I don't know if the majority of those would really be "talents" though.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
central Ohio ~ about 25-30 minutes east of Columbus
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
According to Jeep it is Dark Khaki Pearl. However, it doesn't resemble khaki in the least. To me, I consider it more like charcoal.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Although it an be tedious and time consuming, it's not too bad. I like reading them from others to get to know more about them.