Ok, so I hear-by declare that this will be the LAST summer I will feel self-conscious when I:
- put on shorts;
- wear a sleeveless shirt;
- wear a fitted tank-top;
- AND OH HEAVENS FORBID...squeeze into a bathingsuit!!!!!!!
My jiggly bits have seen the last of my summers.
It's time for them to retire ~ along with:
- my TIGHT size 16/18 pants,
- my plus size 2XL tops,
- my oversized t-shirts and leggings
- and that GOD AWFUL one-piece SKIRTED bathing suit!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS is "The" PLAN:
- stick to my low-carb way of life
- Eat ABSOLUTELY nothing that's white
- WALK, WALK, WALK every day during the week - at least 20min (it can be 10 at lunch break and 10 after dinner)
- bike ride with the kids (or without the kids) on weekends :)
- find an alternate outlet when my DH becomes stressful - walk away and do not reciprocate
And the hardest thing of all...
- Make time for ME - don't feel guilty and don't allow to be guilted when it's questioned!
Jiggly Bits...I'm giving you 9 months to slowly disappear! By May 1st, 2013, I want to see MUCH less of you!!!