Oof. I did it. Glad that week is OVER!! I managed to (of course) get talked into working on Sunday from 7a-1p, in exchange for taking my Monday 3p-11p shift off. Work 6 hours, get 8 hours off? Why not?! So I'll have tomorrow off, then a quick 6 hour shift on Sunday. Not too shabby!
Here we go, ladies and gents - the final check in of the week!
1) I was in my car at 1503. Blammo!
2) Holy almost blew the week, Batman! So 10am this morning, boss strolls in with a box of donuts. Ice cream is my gateway drug, but donuts are like crack for me! I can usually control myself at just one. Now, had these come from a bakery or something, I probably could have rationalized eating one, as "no fast food" was the rule. However, these came from Tim Horton's. Total fast food. I put it out there on my Spark status for you guys to help me, and the range of responses did help me think. Some said to go ahead, some said to think about how I would feel after. So I did both (kinda). I put one in a ziploc bag to set aside for tomorrow! Win-win! I still get to say I achieved my goals for the week, and tomorrow I will enjoy a glorious Boston Cream donut!
How am I "rewarding" myself for this accomplishment? Brad and I will head out in an hour or so to go to see the new Batman movie, and we are bringing our own snacks. We will share a pack of Welch's fruit snacks, I will eat a 90 cal pack of cheddar crispy minis, and eat a totally-not-good-for-you-s'mor
es granola bar, with my caffeine free diet pepsi. This whole snack will cost me 315 calories. In ranges, and sticking to the no fast-food rule, as we aren't buying movie snacks!
3) I did my workout as planned! 4 sets of agility and 4 sets of a circuit. Sha-zam!
4) I am currently (at 1820 my time) working on cups 9, 10, and 11 of water (I have large glasses at home that hold 750mL), will my prenatal vitamin with supper as usual, and posted in the new Peppy Party message board (Thanks, AWESOMEKATY!). And of course, I had my healthy breakfast of PB&J, berries, greek yogurt, and milk!
5) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is a blog
So today's biggest challenge was the donut scenario. Knowing I had set that goal for myself was awesome. Totally kept me on track. Now tomorrow will be a different story! Brad leaves in the afternoon for another work trip, so we will be spending the morning and early afternoon on the waterfront doing our thang on the boardwalk. I can't resist boardwalk food!! I wanted to go tonight to enjoy it but knew that there was no way I could resist my favorites there! I'll *try* to keep in moderation.
Have a super lovely mcfreakin' awesome weekend!!