Alright, so I've had almost no time to blog! It's been really busy at work too this week, so no free time to blog. I've got a short window of time tonight, so I'm taking advantage of it!
July 2nd - 8th:
1) Exercise at least 5 times a week with 3 days of strength training. - I got plenty of exercise last week, hitting my goal except for strength training on my legs. Unless you count 30 day shred.
2) Keep sodium levels in the 500-2000 range. - Still doing awesome here!
3) Continue eliminating diet soda and caffeine from my diet. - I don't even miss it now! My water is all I need.
4) Eat a healthy balance of grains, fruits, veggies, legumes, lean meats etc. and still hit my calorie, sodium, fat, protein goals. - Last week was interesting. The BLC weekly challenge was to hit my calorie goals and my macronutrients, and somehow I did it! Angelique was a major help there! She helped me come up with some interesting snacks.
5) Run continuously for 30 minutes at one time. - I'm almost there! I ran for 21 minutes last week! :)
6) Lose at least 15 pounds. I lost about 1.4 pounds last week. It's still steady weight loss so I'm happy about that.
7) Try or create 4 healthy recipes - I did last week! It was a unique stir fry to the say the least ;-). Bok Choy, jalapeno, zuccini, onion, tomato, ground beef, evoo, a little balsamic vinagrette and lime. Turned out good! I'm staying away from soy sauce until we can figure out how to make the low low sodium alternative.
8) Build up enough stamina to get through the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Video - I did the video two times last week, and I'm finally able to do every single jumping jack without stopping. This week my goal is to do it 3 times.
9) Get 8 hours of sleep each night - Didn't happen last week except maybe the weekend. It's ongoing struggle. This week is no different.
11) Maintain an average blood sugar reading between 80-150 - Doing great here!
I hope you are all doing well this week. If not, I hope it you feel better soon!