Oh DEAR the UGLY TRUTH
Monday, July 16, 2012
Last week I had ONE Green Light Day!
What happened? That is a very good question! It was not my exercise because I managed to keep that up - water aerobics 5 times last week. (Since I am being truthful my ST and my Pilates were not as good). Anyway it all had to do with stress and how I handle or in this case DID NOT handle it! I am not going to beat myself up because that will be counter productive! I will just move on.
Things to work on this week!
1. Maintaining calorie range and drink your water
2. Eat plenty of veggies
3. Do your ST 3 times a week and Pilates 3 times a week
4. Do water aerobics 4 times a week
5. Meditate Meditate Meditate
Clearly I need a plan for when I want to STRESS EAT!
1. Drink some water
3. Keep the popcorn and pizza out of the house. Find another place for DH's oreos.
4. Spark instead of eat
5. A little more planning couldn't hurt and don't forget the garden!
6. If all else fails REMOVE yourself from the HOUSE! Some how it is harder to eat when you are outside or in the pool swimming!
Stay tuned I am really hoping for the beginning of a GREEN LIGHT STREAK!