Monday, July 16, 2012
Today needs to mark my getting back to business. I have gotten off track too often in the last few weeks. I had stopped planning meals a week in advance. Last weeks transportation of DD to her camp used up up to 2 hours of each of my days. This week she has no camp so she will be joining me at the gym on MWF. She does 2 of the classes while I do my gym routine. A win win for both of us
We are in another heat wave with poor air quality for the early part of the week. I will do my outdoor exercise as early as possible. Thankfully I wake up naturally around 6 AM so getting out for a walk at 6:30 will not be difficult. So my goals for this week will be.
1. Plan menu for Monday through Saturday on Monday.
2. Do ST at the gym on MWF
3. 30 minutes on stationary bike and 20 minutes on elliptical on MWF.
4. Walk 5K on Tu/Th/Sat
5. Do an additional Walk on Tu with my coffee friends (this is already planned and will be on a shaded trolley path.
6. Work in my garden doing upkeep. Turn the compost pile.
7. Supervise DD cooking one meal.
8. Stay within calorie range Monday through Saturday.
9 Do daily triceps exercises to see if I can diminish my bat wings.
Wish me luck as I work towards being a better me