Why Goddess Created Women
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Borrowed from MaryAlice on the UU team with some modification.
10. Goddess worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because men hate to ask for directions.
9. Goddess knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote.
8. Goddess knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat wore out and would therefore need someone to get one for him.
7. Goddess knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for himself.
6. Goddess knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
5. Goddess knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when Goddess caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"
1. When Goddess finished the creation of Adam, She stepped back, scratched Her head and said, "I can do better than that."