Sunday, July 15, 2012
Tomorrow morning will be the 3rd day having thyroid meds back. Usually that is not a quick fix but I am moving in the right direction.
I am looking for a friend to go to Cape Cod. I asked a friend who works as a health care aide. I am hoping she can go with us. I'd pay her of course to help take care of DH . It would make my vacation so much more pleasant with her along. Aug. 3 we drive to our trailer there. i have made it as HC accessible as possible --which doesn't mean much--it is a trailer--well a fairly big trailer.
I I don't feel lots better, I won't go. I can wait a few weeks if I have to.
Have a great summer everyone! Chris