So one more week of BLC and then a 2 month break. It may be a longer break for me as I may not join in September. Still debating but here's my plan to stay on track for the break:
1. Track food at least 5 days out of the week. Normally I do all 7 without a problem but lately I'm feeling ambivalent about it. Five out of 7 days will give me a small break but still enough to keep me in line :)
2. Zumba 3 x week with 1 class being Aqua Zumba...my new love in exercise.
2 days a week walk/run or some other form of aerobic exercise.
3. ST 2-3 x week via bootcamp.
4. Get 5 freggies a day. Very doable since we're getting freggies from a
co-op now and I feel the need to eat what we are given.
5. Try a new freggie recipe at least 1x week. The co-op provides recipes
every week based on what's provided so this should be fairly easy.
6. Respond to a minimum of 5 blogs/pages a week. This really has helped in
the past but I've gotten out of the habit.
One thing I am also debating is joining SparkPeople Live. They have a 1 week trial. Has anyone tried this? Any feedback would be appreciated.
I'm feeling the need for some extra support right now and not sure if it will be the Live version of SP, OA or something else but I need to do something different.
Exercise is fine but the food has been sloppy the past week and it can get out of hand quick if I don't figure out what's going on.
I know for some of this "ick" I feeling right now I'm just gonna have to grit my teeth and get through it. There are changes going on in my 50 year old body and no amount of exercise or healthy eating is going to stop it. It does help, thank goodness, but there is still stuff to deal with. Hoping this phase goes quickly 'cuz I'm getting tired of feeling like this