Friday, July 13, 2012
The hardest part of a break is losing some of that accountability that you've had for the past 12 weeks. True that I've still struggled very badly while having this incredible support system, but if I didn't have that support and accountability, it would be worse, a LOT worse. So...
1. Maintain Support and Accountability by updating any Panthers left in the Den at least once a week about my progress, particularly on WEDNESDAY.
This leads me to #2...
2. Keep weighing myself every Wednesday. Update it on my current BLC19 tracking thread post.
What is my plan to help nudge the scale downward?? This must be Nutrition AND Exercise.
3. LOG my food at least 5 days of week, keep practicing until it becomes habit!
4. Spin class once a week and if possible add a 2nd weekly class (preferably a strength class)
5. Utilize my newest fitness gadget, my FITBIT. I want to average over 10,000 steps per day each week.
6. Start swimming, REGULARLY. I'm training for a triathlon and I need to be able to swim 400 meters and still be able to bike 13 miles and run a 5k.