I have been thinking a lot lately about all the things I want to accomplish, goals, goal setting, how to get there, what I need to be doing to move me in the right direction and so forth. The list is miles long:
Must complete my Insanity rotation.
Must lift heavier next week.
Must stop having candy in drawer of desk.
Must sleep more, must workout in morning, must get back to running, try crossfit, be able to do pullups unassisted...
The list of things I want to do is endless. But that got me thinking instead of saying: I have 300 workout videos I've never done, I need to do them. Why am I never saying all of things I have accomplished.
1. I walked a half marathon in 3:15 minutes (shhhh, but sometimes I ran).
2. I took first place in my age group in my first ever 5K.
3. I have completed the Turbo Fire Rotation twice. The Supreme 90 Rotation once, and am a week out from completing an Insanity rotation.
4. I did a 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge.
5. I can do big girl pushups on my toes.
6. I have successfully experimented with food in ways that tame my sweet tooth. (I have also unsuccessfully experimented with food, eeew).
7. I can put my lawnmower into the truck without help.
8. I hold a Guinness world record because I was part of the Worlds Biggest Raft which required some extensive kayaking and even more extensive patience. www.onesquaremileofhope.
9. All in all I can run faster, jump higher and lift heavier than I ever have in my life. And there is something to be said for that.