Tuesday, July 10, 2012
June refelection, july goals and jokes
First june refection got most of my jene goal accomplish.
Hightlight of june
1. My streaks of days when I burn 200 calorie on exercise alone
2. 2. Learning to control my temper without eating so much
3. My sis join spark people
4. Doing more than 100 exercise min in the month of June
this monthís my goals are going to be different this time around I am going to try to focus on each of my team since for some reason I am on 4 very active team and would not want to give anyone of them up even if they seem overwhelming at time
1, the cat team
a. Try to get my exercise post early in the week so I can help them the most
b. B. try to keep up with birthday and special occasion
c. Try to do a question of the day every day
d. Try to be the best motivational leader I can be
2. the biggest loser blue team
a. try to meet the Ii - The Interteam Challenge for every week
b. try to hit thye chat linbe at least 3 time each week
d. try to do at least one of the team goal for the week
3the spire and inspire time
1. Tried to hit the FIRECRACKERS CHAT - JULY BSG
2. Try to hit at least 20 of my fellow team make pages every day or every other day
3. Try to blog at least once a week
4. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE FOREVER5.
My very special goal for this month is to burning 200 calories per Day just from exercising and my second goal is to Stay below 1550 CALORIE a day
Give yourself 1 (one) point for each item except for #10 - Count each exercise minute as 1 point whether it's weights or cardio
1. Log your nutrition (either on Spark People or in a journal)
2. Eat at or below your maximum daily calorie goal
3. Drink 8 glasses + water daily
4. Eat a healthy breakfast every day
5. Eat at least 4 fruit/veggies daily
6. Do 5 minutes of any stretching exercise BEFORE your workout
7. Do 5 minutes of any stretching exercise AFTER your workout
8. Meet your new daily goal
9. Reward yourself for meeting your goal
10. Exercise daily (Count each exercise minute as 1 point whether it's weights or cardio)
a. Drink 8 glasses + water daily
b. Eat a healthy breakfast every day
c. Eat at least 4 fruit/veggies daily
d. Do 5 minutes of any stretching exercise BEFORE your workout
e. Do 5 minutes of any stretching exercise AFTER your workout
f. Meet your new daily goal
g. Reward yourself for meeting your goal
h Exercise daily
i. Hit TEAM CHAT LINE II at least 3 time a week
Okay now special non team goal
1. Keep up with my spark live and do the weekly challenge
2. 2. Try to eat healthy on vacation and do my exercise on vacation
ii. Get my new set of teeth make
iii. Have a good doctor appointment
iv. Have a good birthday and donít stress about turning 52
v. Make sure I do my facebook exercise challenge
vi. okay sorry this was so long time for jokes
vii. The first machine the health club put me on was the respirator.
I enjoy long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.
Exercise must be good for you. My wife's tongue has never been sick a day in her life.
My wife was forced to quit her aerobics class because she broke a toe. Unfortunately, it wasn't hers.
I joined an aerobics class for overweight men. We meet in the church basement. Well, actually we were on the first floor when we started last week.
I have a new incentive to do sit-ups. I put M&M's between my toes.
Two guys sat down for lunch in the office cafeteria.
"Hey, whatever happened to Pete in payroll?" one asked.
"He got this harebrained notion he was going to build a new kind of car." his co-worker replied.
"How was he going to do it?"
"He took an engine from a Pontiac, tires from a Chevy, seats from a Lincoln, hubcaps from a Caddy and, well, you get the idea."
"So what did he end up with?"
"Ten years in prison."