Monday, July 09, 2012
I hate making monthly goals. I don't think they change, but just keep going. But this month is my Sparkversary month and I am trying to keep track of more than one thing so it's write it down in order to keep better track.
I always want to start with 1. Keep it perfect!
Sure. Who doesn't want that, but it's not going to happen. I'm not perfect. In fact I'm so far from perfect I shouldn't know that word.
However, I can do this:
1. Learn how to use the food tracker everyday. (that's probably going to be hardest!)
2. lose 5 pounds this month!
3. Continue my exercises on a daily basis.
4. Continue my strength training 3 times a week.
5. Learn how to drink WHITE tea and find BLACK rice.
6. Stretch for my ultimate goal by reaching the smaller goals.
Well - that looks a lot more like something I can do so I'm not feeling like a failure before I start. Now, to print this out and start working on it.
Have a great one everybody!