trip from nashville to memphis and jokes
Monday, July 09, 2012
Trip from Nashville to Memphis
Fun things about trip today
1. The sun studio where both Elvis and Johnny cash perform was great
2. The civilo right museum was very well laid out
3. The drink at bb king on beale street were great
4. We actually have a very warm pool here
5. We have a great hot tub here
6. I am still keeping to my exercise plan and my helathty diet haven’t gone out the window
Not so good thing about the trip
7. Mom got to drive for a hour again
1 I lost my iphone
2.i lost my iphone
3 I lost my iphone
4. Can’t find a bank yet
5. Having trouble using my credit card not sure why yet
6. Body staring to complain about couches
top Reasons You know you're getting Old:
1. Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
2. At the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you're not eating cereal.
3. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
4. You tell your kids their history book is wrong. You should know. You were there.
5. When all you want for your birthday is to not be reminded of your age.
6. Your kids ask if dinosaurs were black and white because they believe your were there.
7. You know what an 8-track tape player is (and swear it's better than CD's.)
8. Getting "lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.
11. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the guys with the Live Doppler 10,000.
12. It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
13. When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
14. The pharmacist has become your new best friend.
15. The twinkle in your eye is merely a reflection from the sun on your bifocals.
16. You have more patience, but it is actually that you just don't care anymore.
17. You ask your kids what speed to use when you put a CD on your record player.
18. You offer to explain the roots of Disco?
19. When you're on vacation and your ENERGY runs out before your money does.
20. The old clothes you have in the trunk in the attic are back in style again.
The Doctor has told Will that he should start a fitness program.
........and Will, not wanting to harm his old, rather corpulent, body, has decided to put the following weekly regimen into practice:
Beat around the bush several times
Jump to conclusions all the time
Climb the walls
Wade through the daily paper from start to finish
Drag my heels constantly
Push my luck all the time
Make mountains out of mole hills
Hit the nail on the head regularly
Bend over backwards
Jump onto the latest bandwagon
Run around in circles all day
Advise the congress how to run the country
Blow my own trumpet constantly
Pull out all the stops for just today
Add fuel to the fire
Open a can of worms
Put my foot in my mouth regularly
Start the ball rolling often
Go over the edge in the evening
Pick up the pieces
Raise the roof
Lift a pint many times
Skip the washing up
Kneel in prayer
Bow my head in thanksgiving
Raise my hands in praise
Hug and cuddle someone and encourage them
What an amazing workout!