Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.
LYNNR71
4,000-5,499 SparkPoints 4,140
SparkPoints
 

Small bump in the road...

Thursday, July 05, 2012

It was expected so I'm not disappointed...I had no weight loss this week, but I didn't gain anything either. I knew it was going to happen. It wasn't a normal week for me with the holiday being in the middle of the week. I work Sunday thru Thursday so the holiday really threw a curve ball for the work week. I was off last night, but I have to work tonight and start my weekend tomorrow.

Like I mentioned before, I'm not disappointed. I'm actually a bit relieved. After all, I've been consistent for the last 14 weeks losing every week. I would rather have a zero day than gain a pound. I already got back on track today. I've been watching my eating and tracking everything. So far so good...
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • v TAMARA6905
    Sorry there was no loss this week, but Happy Dance for no gain! Keep pushing forward, which I know you will!! Good Luck!
    1453 days ago
  • v MJ-SHE-BEAST
    Lynn, if you lost every week without fail and never had a week without any loss...well...I'm sorry but 75% off all women working on weight loss would hate you and the other 25% just might lynch you! emoticon

    Congratulations for not gaining on a holiday week, that is saying something! 14 weeks of being consistent is something to be very proud of. I hope you realize this! Great job!
    1454 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.
 

More Blogs by LYNNR71