7/5/12..........I LOVE ME????????
Thursday, July 05, 2012
I know i have done this blog other times, and i will continue having to do it until i believe it. you know the saying, "fake it until you make it" or "fake it until i believe it." so, here goes another version of why i should love me (fat and short, but healthy). and YES, work things will be included. LOL
1.My Nana (RIP 8/5/09) was irritated with her lack of mobility, but not her health (she was well rounded, body-wise). otherwise. she ate what she wanted and walked a lot. she lived to be 88 years old. i want to be just like her.
2. my husband loves me (fat and happy) and wants me to love me too.
3. my zumba instructor, and some of my fellow class mates, tell me i can move. well, i did learn from my Nana (see above)
4. my mother's attitude about dieting and exercising are extreme, and she doesn't look at all healthy.
5. I know that generally i am healthy, i am listening to my body more often, and outside of work (and more times during work) i don't eat when i am not hungry.
6. when i learn to love me (fat, healthy, happy, and taking care of myself), i will reduce my portions of food and drink automatically and will be much happier, regardless of the # on the scale.