Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Today, I weighed in, and realized that I am 1 lb away from the original goal of 40lbs that I set for myself back in January. I am full of pride in myself for coming this far. These are some of the things that I like about me today that wasn't possible just a few months ago...
1) I can see the bottom of my scar without having to lift my gutt up.
2) I don't have the chipmunk cheeks that I once had.
3) I can do 30+ minutes of cardio without feeling like I'm going to pass out.
4) All of my size 18 clothes are too big for me.
5) The saying "My eyes are bigger than my stomach" finally applies to me.
6) I wore shorts to a party for the first time yesterday. (I've always had heavy legs, and yesterday I felt comfortable enough to not change into capris before we went.)