Wednesday, July 04, 2012
I have many freedoms for which I am grateful including the freedom to express my thoughts in this blog. By documenting my own journey I hope to make the way easier for someone traveling the road with me. To that end I would like to share these thoughts today.
Freedoms I hope to have in the future:
1) Freedom to shop for clothing in regular stores (not plus sizes).
2) Freedom to fit into any chair, seat or space comfortably.
3) Freedom to blend into a crowd.
4) Freedom to sleep without a bipap mask.
5) Freedom to enter/exit a bathroom stall without doing gymnastics
6) Freedom to sit in a chair and not have to worry if it's sturdy enough.
These are just a few of my future freedoms but HERE are a few I have now!
A) Freedom to say no to dessert.
B) Freedom to exercise instead of watch T.V.
C) Freedom to choose the BETTER food option.
D) Freedom to put my fork down and push my plate away.
E) Freedom to learn about nutrition and fitness.
F) Freedom to drink water.
It seems the list of freedoms I HAVE will help me obtain the freedoms I WANT. Funny how that works.
Enjoy your FREEDOM!
Happy 4th USA!