Well I am going to follow other members and list the top ten things in my life that I am grateful for right now.
I love some, I like some, I am happy about some. But most of all I am grateful.
There is no order to these 10, other than this first one. It is #1.
1. The most important thing that I am grateful for right now is "I'm here".
You think why is that?
You see a little over two and a half years ago my doctor told me I probably
had a couple of years to live unless I lost weight.
So I lost weight and started to live a full life again. Making me a very happy
girl. I went from this obese women of 335 lb to this fabulous
2. I love doing yoga/pilates. It's good for the mind and body. Here I am stretching
before a session. Sitting on the floor, legs out in front, bend from the waist and
touch my head to my left knee.. Sometimes I even touch my head to the floor.
3. Grateful for my two knee replacements. I was too heavy for years for the
doctor to do the replacements. Finally last April I got the right one, and the
left in September. Being able to walk, without walkers, canes, or using electric
carts is a joy. Giving me the freedom I so wanted. Now I can go any where on
my own two feet. Believe me I do it all too. Ski, hike, and lots of walking.
4. I love my dog, Sir Titan of York. A adorable Yorkie who walk with me every day
for at least a mile. We walked day 184 today.
We even walked in the snow.
5. I love shopping for clothes and SHOES, I went from 4X ,5X to 10, 8's even
have a few 6's. For some reason some of my jeans are 10's. That's because my
waist still has some more to lose. And there's no give in jeans. Smile!!
I just got a beautiful pair of black leather high boots. They fit so nice in
the calf. I even ware them with a pair of jeans tucked
They join the 58 other pair of shoes and heels I have. For over 8 years I had two
pair of shoes that I was able to ware. I am making up for that now.
Shoes in hanging bag and on floor in closet. I tried to put them on the bed
and take a picture but couldn't fit them in. Smile!!
6. Love my 4G Thrill phone. It does everything. All the apps I could need. Camera,
video, games, movies, even have my Kindle on it. And it plays 3D too. It's
don't know how I got alone so long without it.
7. Here's some thing I also love. I have arthritis in the hands, I really need this.
I found it in the thrift store. Until then I had some other thing that was
supposed to work, but hardly ever did. It aids me in opening jars
8. Something I love right now is my patio container garden. Here's my tomato
plants and a few other plants.
9. Love my family and all my friends. And one very special man who has turned
out to be a soul mate. Too many to post pictures of.
10. I love myself. The fact that I can accept myself for who I am. I have accepted
my age, looks, my abilities. To live each day in peaceful environment. To work
toward a better life for those who will live after me.
When I thought about what is really important to me right now. What do I really love. It was really my life as it it is now. I am in a very happy place.
For sometime I felt lost, I didn't know who I was. I didn't know the women who stared back at me in the mirror.
But that has changed. I found myself and along the way met some wonderful people who have helped me immensely.
I didn't list Spark as something I love. but I do. As most of you know I log on everyday and am very consistent. Spark is defiantly one of the top things in my life.
Thought for today."Peace, like love, is an active process. If we truly want it, we must learn to do it."
Take care, stay positive.
Peace and Love.