Sunday, July 01, 2012
I set June as the month I would tame the monster that is my closet. It has a nasty habit of swallowing everything within reach of its maw. I frequently have to rescue the cat from its bowels, and that's not a pretty image. So here is how I did (or didn't):
By the end of June, I want to have accomplished the following:
1. All too-big clothes out of my closet
"All" was a tall order. I got some out, and the up side is that I'm starting to see space in there.
2. Clothes packed for donation, with donation spreadsheet completed.
Part way. I set up the donation template and have 3 bags ready to go.
3. Clothes donated or pick-up at least scheduled.
No half way here. Didn't even schedule the pick-up. Last year I scheduled a pick-up to get me into gear. Guess I'll have to do that this year, too.
4. Travel supplies cleaned out, and international travel gear consolidated and
But I didn't get this part done till July 1.
5. Old bags discarded.
6. Closet neat enough I wouldn't mind company taking a peek.
I even hate peeking in there.
Soooooo, slipping the goal into July.