Sunday, July 01, 2012
First: If anyone has been keeping up with my trackers you will notice a lack of tracking.... this is because I have been without power since Friday afternoon and there are no signs of it coming back on for several more days... it seirously sucks, as temperatures have been in the upper 90-s and even 100-s and we have no air conditioning
So, if I am not on Spark as much as usual, it's just because I need to go to campus to use the internet. I am going to be tracking my calories by hand until the power comes back on. I will be ok though -- my gym has electricity :) It gives me even more incentive to work out each day!
1. Track everything, every day and stay in calorie range at least 6 days per week.
2. Gym - Monday, Wednesday, Fri, Sat.
3. Sleep - Get ready for sleep at 10 pm each night, sleep 8+ hours, NO EXCUSES.
4. Stick to my budget and only eat out 1x per week after the power comes back on. NO DELIVERY FOOD.
5. Get into the 340's again! I gained a bit over the last few days due to stress and poor food choices.
I am sooo ready for the BLC#15.. let's go Dune Riders!