Pendulum - pleasures and positives - Keep On Keeping On
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Yeah... it's like that sometimes. ReAction to success... retrograde. Maybe. Or not.
Clothes shopping finished for a while. Still no shoes. But a Size 12 green dress.
I tend to react to positives by exhibiting some negative behavior. I've been that way all of my life.
Saw doctor yesterday for tendonitis. Dr's Scale said 173 (midday, clothes on, after breakfast).
This is the same number as it's been for months and months. Though, I've swung from 168-175 up and down. (It's striking to note that I do NOT dread getting on the scale in that situation anymore -- e.g. I pretty much know what it will say... though I admit I'd hoped yesterday for it to be a lower number). Crystal Ball? Nope.
Mucho Inconsistent behavior. TOM. Tracking only some of the time. Not much body movement.
It's okay, P. Just be conscious. What do I want? Set goals. Keep things simple. Do what can be done to move you closer to pleasures and positives.
1) endorphins and feel-goods from exercise and strength
2) the way i feel when i drink lots of water and eat 'clean'
3) to be engaged and enthusiastic about something more....
**About these things above, I CAN do something! **
I also want:
1) My skin to be smoother; 2) My mood to be more even keeled; 3) A vacation with a slightly cosmopolitan edge - maybe alone; 4) More money/mobility. Which means....________________?;
5) My man to take more responsibility. Worldly? Coupledom? Gifts? Orgasms?
6) To feel sure of my own Integrity....
*I have less control/influence on these. Hey. But some.
KEEP ON KEEPING ON