Saturday, June 23, 2012
Returned last night from our week excursion to Canada. Only 2,500 miles in 6 days. Order of the trip was...
- Maine coast line from Bar Harbor to Saint John.
- Fundy Drive in New Brunswick, then northern coast line of Nova Scotia.
- Into Cape Breton along the western coast, then to Sydney.
- Cabot Trail on Cape Breton to Halifax.
- Peggy's Cove, then to Cape Chignecto along the southern coast line before heading back to New Brunswick.
- Hopewell Rocks and Hartland (covered bridge). chungaroo.kchung.