Friday, June 22, 2012
Today is the last day of our vacation in Cancun. Unfortunately it is raining for the second day in a row which is a bummer. So our last day in paradise has turned out to be a wash out. Oh well....Í'll still stop a moment and say a prayer of thanks for all the many blessings in my life.
1. It has been a relaxing trip filled with lots of happy moments spent with my hubby and new friends that we've met along the way.
2. I'm very anxious to get home to sleep in my own comfortable bed.
3. Very anxious to see our children and grandchildren who we love so much.
4. Anxious to get on a solid exercise and eating plan when we get home....new beginnings are always exciting!!
5. Very thankful for good health....that is such a blessing.....thank you God!
Until tomorrow friends!!!