Thursday, June 21, 2012
We have only just started the summer lime challenge and already I am behind. It has been a difficult week, with a death in the family and a court filing involving us. We have to have answers prepared to a 160 page document by Monday.
In thinking about goals for the summer here is what I came up with:
1. Continue to exercise 5 -6 times per week
2. Track my food daily and stay within my ranges
3. Focus on one positive every day to get my mind off the negatives
4. Take some me time every day both to do something quiet and to do something I enjoy
5. Be more active here on SP
By working on these goals I hope to overcome some of the stress in my life.