Wednesday, June 20, 2012
I just completed the Ultimate Reset, and I feel wonderful, with increased energy, well-rested, no more allergy symptoms and madly in love with my husband. I lost 12 lbs and 3 ˝ inches in 21 days. I would love to share more about my journey, and would love to help you begin your journey to better health. So if you are ready to make CHANGE, reach out to me.
These are some of the things that I learned along the way.
1) To Eat Clean. I thought I was eating quite clean prior to beginning my journey, and by most standards, I probably was. But, during the Ultimate Reset, I learned how to eat “clean”, to prepare nutritious delicious meals that are low in calories, but nutrient dense. There are so many recipes that I will take forward into my daily regiment post-reset.
2) To Love Myself. I learned so much about myself because I spent more time planning and cooking meals, taking care of my body inside and out, reading, and just enjoying the beautiful Spring.
3) To Love My Husband. I fell in love with my husband all over again. We spent time in the kitchen preparing meals, talking and laughing, and sitting outside eating our meals together and just enjoying and sharing our life together.
4) To Enjoy Life. I learned how to enjoy life and to watch my body as it changed throughout the 21 days. I would wake up each morning and jump on the scale just to see another pound gone.
5) To Prepare Healthy Meals. I learned to prepare and cook meals and then to actually take the time to enjoy eating them while setting outside in the sunshine.
6) To Gain More Energy. My energy increased with each passing day and I feel so strong.
7) To Sleep Deeply. I slept deeply which is not common for me. And I don’t think we realize how important deep sleep is for nourishing your body, mind and soul.
I found my metabolism and it had been lost for so many years due to a build-up of toxins, stress, and just unhealthy eating. Now I am on my third day post-reset and am hoping to retain all that I have learned, as I move into this next phase of my life. I am still vegan, non-dairy and non-caffeine. I don’t miss my coffee, my meat, nor, my dairy as of now and I can’t say that I will stay Vegan. I do know I truly enjoy feeling so light, refreshed, energized and at peace with myself, and my life.