Wednesday, June 20, 2012
1) What time did you wake up today: 5:30 AM
2) What time are you laying down to sleep? 4:30 AM
3) What if any was your bed time routine? Brush teeth, floss, NPR
4) What were the last foods you consumed tonight? Balsamic chicken mushroom green bean stirfry
5) Did you exercise today? No
6) did you consume any alcoholic beverages today? No
7) Did you consume any caffeinated beverages today? 2 cups of coffee
8) Did you take any medications? Nyquil
9) Did you take any naps? no
10) What types of stressors did you encounter today? Work was really rough today. I got up early to prepare for an experiment, worked for almost 8 hours, then my boss sent out an email basically telling me that if I didn't come to boston for an experiment that STARTED at 8pm, and stay until it was over at midnight, he wouldnt give back the equipment my dissertation is based on for a week and a half. I told him I had a bad chest cold and needed to get sleep, and yet thats what happened. I just got back from the experiment. It is nearly 4 am.
11) How hungry do you feel today? Not very hungry
12) How awake do you feel today? sleepy
13) How irritable do you feel today? Good in the morning with a sharp irritability after the emails.
I am glad I finally am writing a sleep blog on a day that SUCKS for sleep for me. Days like today happen all to often because of my crazy job and my own lack of planning. I am glad to get this opportunity to increase the accuracy of my sleep blog.
1) How long did it take you to fall asleep last night? 8 minutes
2) How many times did you wake up during the night? 0
3) In total how many hours did you sleep last night? 5 hours