Just sharing a chuckle
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
(Winston Churchill loved them) are figures of speech in which the latter
part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until
you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left..
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a
8. They begin the evening news with 'Good Evening,' then proceed to tell you
why it isn't.
9. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is
10. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is
a work station."
Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Tuesday!