Tuesday, June 19, 2012
WEEK 9 >> - 31.2 pounds
Worked my butt off yesterday... I was so proud of myself. I mowed the entire yard, only stopping to take a few sips of water, and did it in record time. When I first started dieting, it would take me 75 mins to cut it and I had to take several breaks. Now, after losing 31 pounds, I did it in 45 and didn't really feel tired. The only discomfort I felt was my allergies from the grass and weeds LOL It was awesome! I sat down for 15 mins to drink a couple glasses of water and to cool off and then went right back out and washed and detailed my car. Then showered and went out to run errands. Got home and did the dishes, put laundry away and straightened a bit. I still had plenty of energy to cook dinner and read for a while. At midnight, I finally got to bed. I am telling you all of this because I want people to know that you don't have to lose alot of weight before you start to feel the good effects of it!! Here are a few I have noticed already.
* More energy and determination to get things done!
* Clothes already fit better
* My face has cleared up alot
* My blood pressure has gone from 160s/90s to 120s/70s in 9 weeks and my pulse from 80s to 55/60 at rest.
* I can concentrate better. My mind feels clearer.
* No more back pain, knee pain and less headaches!
* I can shave my legs without looking like some awkward yoga pose! ;)
* I have energy when I wake up in the morning and instead of taking naps in the afternoon, I am still up and getting things done!
* Edema (water retention) is nearly gone. My rings are loose where before I would have to take them off regularly. I can see the veins in my feet again. My shoes fit better.
* I AM HAPPY. I have been battling depression for a very long time. Now, I am smiling and happy and PROUD of myself. My husband is very proud of me too for all my accomplishments and praises me for my hard work. It feels good to have him smile when he looks at me and I know he is happy about all of this too.