Adding another day...
Monday, June 18, 2012
Last week was pretty good. I didn't meet my goals but I'm seeing change and I'm increasing my effort. Here's a wrap up:
1. I stayed in my calorie range 2 days this week. This is an improvement over the one day I stayed in range last week. I'll take it.
2. I didn't get my room updated.
3. I didn't take a walk specifically but I did get a lot of movement in on Saturday which I'll take as a compromise.
I had a good weekend overall. I got a cherry tomato plant which I have to re-plant tonight but it already has super small green tomatoes on it. I'm so excited. I also picked up some chives which will be nice to add for cooking. I got a new crock-pot and a food processor. I used my crock pot this Sunday for a beef roast and I can't wait to use the processor for smoothies! I'm going to look up some recipes this week!
My goals for this week are:
1. Stay in my calorie range 3 times.
2. Get my room done!!
3. Drink 8 cups of water per day!