Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    SBOSTICK8892   926
SparkPoints
500-999 SparkPoints
 
 
Falling and Picking myself back up

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I signed up for weight watchers online in February of this year and followed the plan for about 8 weeks. I was walking everyday and would ride my bike everyday (I couldn't ride very far but the distance I could made a difference) I lost 12 pounds and felt great. I have falling off the wagon and gained 6lbs back. I signed up for SparkPeople on May 2nd but never used it on that day I weighed in at 200lbs. I am now at 206 and have made the decision that I will get back on the wagon and strap myself in. I will need lots of motvation.
SHARE
  Member Comments About This Blog Post:

OTEN36 6/20/2012 4:43AM

    Best of Luck!
You can do it!
Believe in yourself.
:)


Report Inappropriate Comment
2BEABETTERME 6/18/2012 9:01AM

    I think as long as you keep trying you are succeeding. We are human and we make mistakes. SAHARASUE is so right about not needing to be perfect and aim for good choices 80% of the time. For me, deciding there are no good or bad foods (some foods have less nutrition for their calories) works best. Knowing I can eat whatever I want really takes the cravings away. When I do indulge a craving, I can do it in moderation, without guilt, and almost always with-in my calorie range.

The people here will lift you up when you are down and celebrate your successes on and off the scale. There is a ton of great information in the trivia and articles.

Eat less, move more! You CAN do it!
emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
SAHARASUE 6/18/2012 7:36AM

    You can do it! Make good choices 80% of the time and forgive yourself for the other 20%. It's about finding a balance that works for you. I'm trying to find mine right now too. Maintenance is proving just as tough as losing. I hope you find what you need here at SparkPeople. It worked for me! There's so many great tools, information and people. The support and motivation from other Sparkers is amazing! Good luck and please stop by my page if you need anything. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
ROZLOUISE 6/16/2012 7:22AM

    Hello! Good for you for making another go of it :) I haven't used weight watchers before, but they do an awful lot of marketing for their product and that always makes me suspicious. I don't see how they would be offering anything different from sparkpeople...and spark is free! lol I've used spark three separate times...all with success. Unfortunately, the motivation and the stamina has to come from within, but spark has helped me feel focused and supported. This is the first time I'm using the sparkpeople app on my phone...very recommended if you have a smartphone.

Report Inappropriate Comment
MAGGIEVAN 6/16/2012 7:03AM

    I have to tell you that there is really no wagon. It is your life. Own up to the fact that you have made wrong choices. Learn from it and move on. Don't give yourself permission to fail by using the excuse of the so called wagon.

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post


Log in to post a comment.
 


Other Entries by SBOSTICK8892