Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Lately, I have not been focused. I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe I'm not on a plateau, but that this is my "real" weight. I work my butt off, and track every calorie, and drop a couple of pounds, but the minute I stop working out 6 days a week, the pounds come right back on.
Tomorrow is the initial weigh in for the Biggest Loser Summer Challenge. I'm going to set specific goals, and give it all I've got. If in 10 weeks, I'm still in this same sad place, I will learn to embrace it a little more, and thank the Lord Jesus Christ for giving me the power that got me here. Losing and maintaining 100 pounds isn't failing. (Sometimes I see it as failure since I never reached my goal weight. I need to stop that).
My goals for this 10 week challenge:
1. Work out for 60 minutes, 6 days per week. If it can not be done all at once, I will break it up into 2 sessions.
2. Track my calories 6 days a week. Stick to 1300 calories a day. Sunday, I allow myself dessert.
3. Meet with my running club every Wednesday evening, except on Family dinner night at my church, where I help cook.
4. Blog more. I'm a terrible blogger. I hope to check in and write how my week has gone.
5. Eat vegetarian at least one day a week, maybe two. It's difficult when you have to cook for carnivores.
I'm hoping the end result will be 10 pounds lost in 10 weeks. It's attainable, if I stay on track.