Sunday, June 10, 2012
I finally broke the plateau! OMG YES YES YES!!!
I was really starting to think my scale was broken. It's a digital scale, and I just don't trust those as much as I do the ones at the doctor's office where you move the weights over to see where you're at.
I went from 161.4 to 158.3
Here's what I did to finally bust this thing.
1) Tracking my food. All of it.
2) Pre planning my meals, making most of it the night before and tracking it to see that I have a good plan. It has stopped me from making a lot of bad decisions.
3) Nothing to drink but water, milk and orange juice.
4) BREAKFAST. Every day.
5) Cleaning people's houses like crazy, AND working out. Even if only for 10 minutes. I am tracking the cleaning times, so don't think I'm a workout champ... I am tracking my activeness really. I have been making an effort to take more steps in my day (physical) and to do as much as possible with housework when I'm not at work, going and working out, etc.
6) Setting up a weekend workout schedule with my husband. This weekend we woke up Sat and Sun (today) and ate breakfast then headed straight to the gym. No excuses. Now if only I could do that during the week consistently.
7) Fast food- I have tried to exist without it, but in reality, I am not willing to go my whole life without it. Therefore... fast food ONCE a week at maximum. And I have an app for that. Calorieking that tells what the best options are.
If I can do this... YOU can do this.
Have a GREAT week!